Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell met me in the kitchen. She rubbed up against the cabinets as she waited for me to get to her. I picked her up and snuggled her on the way to their room. As we got closer, she was squirming to get down and show me her empty bowl. Haha. Sadi was up and sitting in their room. I got her nose cleaned up and gave her meds. After I got their food, I tried to get Sadi to eat for me. She was in her lovey mood and wanted pets first. Noell wandered off to the other room after she had finished eating. Sadi ate some breakfast before I worked on the floors. I got her to snack a little more before I left. This evening, I came in and saw Sadi had had some loose stool. I got the area cleaned up, then woke her up. She was snoozing in her bed. After her nose got cleaned up, she got her eye drops. I got her working on dinner, then went to get some food for Noell.

No comments:

Post a Comment