Monday, May 18, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell came running in from the patio. She trotted along with me to their room. Sadi was up, so I picked her up and got her nosey cleaned, then gave her meds. Next, I got the girls their breakfast. I tried getting Sadi to eat for awhile, but she just wasn't interested. She'd dip her nose in there to sniff every time, then would turn and walk away. I ended up giving her appetite stimulant pill. Hopefully she'll eat later for me. Noell on the other hand, had no problems eating! She wolfed down her whole bowl. Sadi enjoyed a few pets, while Noell snuggled in my lap. Noell got some laser light time in as well before I left. This evening, Noell let me know she was ready for her dinner. Sadi was snoozing away in her bed, so I woke her up to clean her nose and give her eye drops. Noell sat and swatted at my legs playfully. Goofy lady! I saw Sadi had eaten quite a bit of food for me. I set her by her bowl tonight and she went right to work on it for me. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment