Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell was standing by the hall waiting for me. She brushed up against my legs as we walked to her room. She was a crazy lady this morning, zooming all over the house! Sadi was awake, so I borrowed her to give her meds. Noell raced me to the kitchen when it was time to get their food. Then, she barreled past me when I went to take it to their spot. Haha! I didn't even have to try and help Sadi find her food this morning. She did it all on her own and ate very well. Noell visited with me for a few minutes while we waited. Then, she wandered off. Sadi enjoyed her chin rubs when she finished eating. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Noell sprawled out on the floor, playing with her fish toy. She saw me, then raced to the living room. She was ready for her turn to play! This evening, Noell was ready to eat. She followed me everywhere and gobbled down her food right away. I tried to get Sadi to eat, but she wasn't too interested. I kept trying. She would dip her face down into the bowl to sniff, then would walk away. I tried for awhile, with no success. Hopefully once mom is home she'll eat her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment