Monday, May 11, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell met me in the kitchen. She was already rubbing up against the cabinets. Noell weaved in and out around my legs as we walked to their room. Sadi was up and sitting in there quietly. I picked her up and got her nose cleaned up, then gave her meds. Noell was busy playfully pawing at my leg. What a goof. She led the way when I went to get their breakfast ready. Sadi nibbled a little bit, then stopped and wandered off. So, I kept trying to put her back by her bowl. Eventually, she began to eat again for me, and ate very well. This evening, Noell met me in the living room, then turned and ran to wait for me in her room. Sadi was awake again, so I got her nose cleaned up quick and applied her eye drops. Noell flopped around on the bathroom floor as I gathered their dishes. Sadi's food was nearly gone, so I got her some more. It took quite a bit of coaxing tonight, but eventually she did eat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment