Friday, April 24, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I came in and Noell was in the kitchen, waiting for me. She brushed up against the cabinets while I grabbed Sadi's medicine. I saw Noell had made a mess trying to bury their food again. Silly lady! Sadi was sitting by the dishes, so I picked her up and gave her medicine quick. Noell raced down the hall as I was coming to get their breakfast ready. Sadi ate well for me and Noell came to snack a little. She was in quite the mood today! First, she would come up behind me and bite on my elbow or my knee. Later, as Sadi was enjoying her pets, Noell was busy playing with my sweatshirt strings. Then, she was actually licking my sweatshirt. Haha! Sadi worked on some more food before I left, and Noell got a little laser time.

No comments:

Post a Comment