Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning it was storming out a bit. I pulled up and saw Noell, just hanging out in her window. She's so funny! I came in and she met me in the kitchen. She brushed up against my legs as I walked by her. Sadi was awake and sitting in their area. I saw Noell had some fun after I left! The towel was in the sink and the nose thingy was on the floor, next to the dumped out dry food bowls. Little stinker! Haha. But, we didn't have any sign of the little army of intruders, so that was good! I got Sadi her medicine and got the girls their breakfast. It took Sadi a bit a coaxing this morning before she ate for me. Once she got going though, she ate very well. Noell would come in for some pets, then sit and wait for me just outside the bathroom. I guess she wanted some laser time! We played with that for a bit before I left. This evening, Noell was in the hall when I arrived. I got Sadi cleaned up and got both girls some more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment