Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I saw Noell sitting in the front window, waiting for me. I came in and she met me in the kitchen. I picked her up to say hi, and she was squirming to get down. Haha. Sadi was awake and sniffing around the food bowls. I got her morning medicine quick, then picked up their room. Noell came and talked to me in the kitchen while I got her food ready. She was busy swatting at my legs on the way back. I got Sadi working on her breakfast, then Noell tried nudging her out of the way. I picked her up and set her by her own food. She then was taking huge bites and wolfed her food down! Guess she was hungry. I sat with Sadi and gave her some pets when she finished eating. Noell was in and out, so I had her run some laps after her laser light before I left. I noticed she emptied her treat mouse, so I filled that up too. This evening, Noell was sitting in her window, watching the neighborhood. She came and led the way to her room. Sadi was snoozing away, so I woke her up to clean up her nose quick. She started on her dinner while I got Noell some more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment