Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell met me in the hall when she heard me come in. I pet her hello, then she led me to her room. Miss Sadi was awake and hanging out. I picked her up and got her her medicine right away. Her nose was cleaned up, then I set her back in her room. I got their breakfast ready, then picked up their room and moved things around a bit. The girls went to work. I sat with them when they finished and they enjoyed some pets. Miss Noell curled up in my lap, while Sadi was running her face on my knee. While I cleaned the floors afterwards, Noell would lay just outside the room and watch me. Haha. This evening, Noell and Sadi were both lounging in their beds. I got Sadi cleaned up and working on her food, then Noell helped me get her some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment