Monday, April 13, 2015

Oscar

This afternoon was cold and rainy outside. I came in and Oscar ran out from the bedroom to greet me. We made our way out back and he waited on the patio for a bit. He stared out into the yard and contemplated. Then, he ran out to go do his business. We hung out on the patio for a little while, before heading back inside. I told him to go get his toy for us to play. Oscar ran to the office where his kong was and started working on that. I guess he had some peanut butter left to snack on! When he finished that up, he came back and started to bark at me. He wanted me to pick out a toy instead. I went and grabbed his lobster and we played with that for awhile. When it was time, I went and got Oscar his treat. He was sure excited for that today! He started going through all the tricks he knew before I even asked him to do anything. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment