Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bradford, ZZ, Heighty & Sugar

This morning I went out and Bradford was right at the door to see me. The others followed shortly after. The kiddos still had a little food left from their last meal. I brought out their breakfast for them and they all started to eat for me. Bradford and Heighty both came by for some attention between their nibbles of food. This evening, the pups were at the gate and saw I was there. They started barking excitedly. I went out back with their dinner and got them some fresh water. Bradford came over and helped himself to a drink from the hose. Sugar was all worked up, excited from the sounds of the kids playing outside next door. She was busy bouncing along the fence. The little ones came over to get some pets from me before they worked on dinner. Heighty disappeared for a minute and came prancing out with her toy. I tried to get her to bring it over so we could play, but I think she was too busy trying to find a place to hide it!

No comments:

Post a Comment