Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell made her way to the kitchen to come see me. I followed her to their room, and found quite the mess! I guess Noell had fun last night. All the pads were messed up, her wet food dish was over by Sadi's, and she had dumped Sadi's bowls over. Naughty! While I was picking that all up, she was quite intent on trying to get my attention. She kept walking in front of me and would stand on whatever I was trying to pick up. Haha. Sadi got another dose of Baytril this morning, along with her regular medicine. She had quite a bit of discharge this morning. I set her back in her room, then went to get the girls their breakfast. Noell came and sat in my lap to snuggle a bit, while I was waiting for them to finish eating. The girls both enjoyed some pets and chin rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment