Monday, March 2, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I came in and didn't see miss Noell in her usual spot. I made my way down the hall and saw that the door was mostly closed. I pushed it open and there she was, sitting there. She must have done that! Haha. I went to their room and Noell was in such a hurry to race me, that she couldn't clear the board. She got stuck half way over. Oops! I saw Sadi was up and getting a drink. I got her her medicine right away. Her nose looked good this morning. She was a little congested, but not bad, with just a tiny bit of crusties. Noell was being silly, hopping around in the tub while she waited. When she saw I was putting Sadi back, Noell zoomed down the hall to wait. She was quite talkative this morning while I got her food! Guess someone was hungry. I gave the girls some pets after they finished eating their breakfast. This evening, the girls were both napping in their room. Noell got up and did a stretch, while I went to pick up Sadi. Her nose looked pretty good again tonight. I got Noell some more dinner, and both ladies ate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment