Thursday, March 12, 2015

Peanut

This morning I came in and called for Peanut. He was snoozing soundly in his bed. I called his name a couple more times before he woke up. He sat straight up with a bark! Then, he came trotting over to see me. It took a little coaxing, but then he wandered outside to do his business. When he came back in, we sat in the living room a bit and he watched me while I tried to get him to play. After that, it was time for breakfast. This afternoon, Peanut was up and making his way to come see me when I got in. I tried to get him to go outside, but he just looked at me curiously. I went outside and called for him. He stood in the doorway and watched me a bit, but then he eventually came out with me. We sat outside for a bit after he did his business, and he got a little sunbathing in. This evening, Peanut got up and went right out for me. He peed, then headed for the door. I scooted him back to the grass a few times, but he would just circle me and go back to the door. When he came in, I got his dinner for him and he ate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment