Saturday, March 7, 2015

Peanut

This afternoon I came inside and called for Peanut. He heard me and started to bark. I read mom's not quick, then went to let the little guy out. He trotted along behind me to the door, then stood and watched me. I walked out to the patio to get him to come out with me. After a couple minutes, he finally did. Silly boy! He did his business like a good little boy and came back inside. I like his cute jacket! This evening, Peanut knew it was me and started barking hello. He met me behind the couch. I let him out back, while I got his dinner ready for him. When he came in, I tried to get him to play with his little dog toy. He bounced around excitedly a bit and tried to grab on! But, I think he was more interested in getting his treat, so it was short lived. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment