Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Oscar

Today my shaggy friend met me in the hall. I can't wait to see his new 'do! :) He was hopping alongside me as we made our way to the door. I felt him trying to paw at me on the way. I guess he wanted me to stop and pet him! Haha. I stopped and gave him his back and heiny scratches. Then, he was ready to go out. Oscar was ready for a few more once we got outside. It was absolutely beautiful out today! Oscar barked at me playfully, so I went and got his frisbee. I tossed it for him and he raced to go get it. After only a couple times, he plopped down in the grass. It was so nice out that he wanted to stop and soak up some rays. He moved around, sometimes in the sun, and others in the shade to cool off. He ran over to say hi to his neighbor friends too. Later, we went in and Oscar went to lounge across his ottoman. He got up only when it was treat time!

No comments:

Post a Comment