Friday, March 13, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

Tonight Blackie met me at the door. I could hear the other kiddos barking excitedly. I let all the pups out for a quick potty break before dinner. I didn't see a towel set out, so I stole the one from the front door to use. They all got their tootsies dried off, then they danced around happily for their dinner. They all went to work, except for Zel. She just looked at it a bit. Hudson was starting to hover around her dish, so I put it up for tomorrow. The pups went back outside for another potty break after they finished. Since it was raining out tonight, it didn't take long before they were ready to go in. I dried paws off again, then we headed inside. Zel hopped right up on the chair and snuggled herself up in the back cushion. She was ready for bed I guess! Gabbie and Hudson snuggled on the couch with me for awhile. Blackie would come over for some attention as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment