Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

Tonight Ginger slowly walked up to the gate in the dark. I said hi, then they followed me to the other gate. It took a little convincing, then they went outside. The pups did their business, then lined back up at the door. I went out and sat outside with them for awhile since it wasn't too cold out. Ginger came over and stood up against my legs, wanting her pets! Tiger wandered over for some attention as well. Once she had enough, Ginger eventually stood back a ways and barked at me to come let them back inside. Haha. We went in and she tried to make a break for the bedroom, so I cut off her trail. The pups went back in the kitchen and I got them each their bacon snack for doing their business. I made sure they had plenty of water for the night. Then, I got them both a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment