Thursday, January 8, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning the house was warmer with the heaters grandma and grandpa brought over. The pups had been good overnight. I let them out for awhile to do their business. When they came in, Frank sat behind me and kept sticking his nose in my hair, or tried to sneak kisses. Susie sat by me for some pets. This evening, the pups were pretty good. I saw Frank had gotten something small, most likely an ornament that he broke into two small pieces. I let them out for a quick potty break before dinner. It had warmed up even more in the house since this morning, so that was good. The pups came back in when they were ready, and ate their dinners. They went back out again after for one last potty break before bedtime. When they came in, Frank sat by me, while Susie snuggled up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment