Friday, January 30, 2015

Oscar

I must have timed my visit just right today! I didn't see anyone working outside, so I assumed they must have went on lunch break. I closed the gate and checked the other one quick, then went inside. Oscar was making his way to come see me. I see he got a haircut! Gotta impress the ladies. :) Haha! He and I went out back right away. He wandered around and went to check out their stuff. I called him away so he wouldn't get into anything. I grabbed his frisbee and we chased around for awhile. Oscar did an awesome air catch today! After that, he was done. He picked a spot in the grass and lounged. The sun was poking out a bit, so it was actually quite nice out. Just as the guys were pulling up, Oscar and I were heading in for his snack. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment