Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning Molly and Emma waited for Gracie to take a quick potty break first. She is usually wanting to come back in pretty fast anyways. The girls then got to go out and take their time, while I got breakfast ready for them. Henry came out and was walking around on the counter, checking things out. The girls came in and everyone ate all their breakfast for me. When they were done, they each got to go out again for awhile. This afternoon, Gracie came barreling to the door to see me. I let her out for a bit. When she was ready to come in, I woke up the other two and let them out. Gracie came and snuggled in the chair with me for awhile. Charlie came out to visit for some pets too! Gracie got a little jealous and kept trying to get in between us to take over my attention. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment