Monday, December 1, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let miss Ruby out and she went to wait by the back door for me. I went to find Rusty and he was just where I expected... lounging in his chair. It took a little coaxing to get him up, so he must have been pretty comfy! He got up and followed up out. Ruby quickly did her business today. It was chilly out! Once she did, I went in to go get the little lady. She followed me out and joined the other two. All three did their business, then they all wanted to go back in where it was warmer. I let the little one roam around in the garage a bit, while I got her some fresh water. She found a couple stray kibbles on the ground, which she promptly scarfed down. I put her back in bed, then got the other two their waters. I visited with them in the front room a little while. Miss Ruby got all riled up and was running around like crazy. She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment