Monday, December 22, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I walked in and went to the counter to read mom's note. Since I had my back turned, I heard a grrr behind me from Gracie. The second I turned around to look at her, she instantly started scrambling, running towards me. "Oh, it's you!" She got all crazy excited right away. Haha! I let her out potty quick, then went to let the others out. Molly was laying on her pillow in the corner. To my surprise, she even got right up to go out. The two older gals got to spend some time out back. Meanwhile, Gracie, Micah, Henry and Charlie all came to greet me and get some attention. Gracie and I played with her pink squeaky dog toy for a bit until it was her turn to go back out potty again. This afternoon, Gracie met me at the door and was bouncing around happily. I let her out for a quick break, then it was Molly and Emma's turn. Gracie sat with me and got some pets. She kept running underneath my legs while I sat on the bench. Silly lady. When the girls were ready, I let Gracie spend some time out back as well. Molly went and laid on her blankies in the bedroom and Emma came to visit me for a bit. So far, Gracie hasn't torn anything up or gotten anything out that wasn't hers. ;) So far, so good! This evening, Gracie peeked around the corner to see who was here. Then, she raced over to me. I think she has just a little too much fun racing in place on the slippery floor! Haha! Gracie went out back while I I got dinner ready. Emma was watching me closely. I guess she was hungry! The older gals got their pills and then I gave them all their food. Molly wasn't too hungry tonight. She and Emma went out back for awhile when it was their turn. Smudge was being silly tonight, batting a ball around by the front door. When it was time, I tucked the pups in bed for the night with a bedtime cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment