Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Carson, Cate, Bubba & Bella

This morning all was quiet in the dog room until they heard me getting their water. By the time I took it outside, Cate was getting all excited! I let Cate and Carson out while I took care of Bella's things. She would have to stay in today, since it wasn't going to warm up much at all. The pups weren't fond of the cold either. They were pretty quick about their business! Bubba went out for his turn as well, and I made sure everyone had clean bedding. This evening, the kiddos were ready for their dinners. Cate and Carson went potty quick and got a drink while I got their food out. Bubba was barking at me that he was hungry too! He really didn't even want to go out, but he did since it was routine. And he then told me he was ready to come in right away too. I think he's too smart! Haha. He finished first, so I let him back out again. He took his time to do his business for me, now that his tummy was full. The other two went out for their turns as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment