Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winston

This afternoon little bud did a big stretch while I opened up his gate. I got his harness on, then we made our way outside. It was such a nice day out again! We wandered around for awhile to enjoy the weather. Winston got all playful and tugged me around with his leash a bit. Once he got that out of his system, he sniffed around at things. When we got back home, I got him some food. He kind of looked at me funny for a minute, as if he was confused. "This isn't what we usually do." Finally, he went over and cleaned out his bowl. After that, he ran to the living room and started talking to me. He grabbed his little yellow dog and pranced around with that. I gave him some heiny scratches, then he rolled around wanting more pets. When it was time to go back to his room, I got him his treats, plus a few extra today.

No comments:

Post a Comment