Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Sadi was sitting next to her bed when I came in. I cleaned things up quick, then set her on the counter for her medicine. She was a squirmy one today! She kept trying to turn around and walk away from me. Haha. I got her nose cleaned up, gave her liquid meds, then set her back in her room. I got their food ready and brought it in for her. I still hadn't see Stormy this morning. Usually she is out when it's time to eat! I peeked under the bed and found her there. Sadi nibbled a little, then she curled up in her bed. I took her out to pet her and give her some chin scratches. By the time we were done with that, she ate some more food for me. I took Stormy out from under the bed to give her medicine this morning.  Once I set her on the counter, I noticed her leg wasn't feeling too nice. Poor girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment