Friday, November 14, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I opened the garage and the girls ran out! I guess they were having some fun in there. Haha. I got them out back while I cleaned up their mess and got their breakfast ready for them. They wandered around outside for awhile this morning. When they were tiptoeing because their tootsies were cold, I let them back inside to warm up. I let the boys outside for their breakfast and potty break. They ran around and played with their ball. Charlie thought it would be fun to play with the white scoop on the patio, so I had to put that up higher. Such a trouble maker! Haha. This afternoon I got miss Ruby outside and brought the girls out as well. Ruby kept trying to run around with them instead of going potty. Finally she went, then she got to zoom around. All three were busy exploring for awhile. It warmed up a little this afternoon, so it was pretty nice out. When it was time, the girls all came in and the boys went out. They raced around and were busy wrestling around with each other. I dumped the big ice cube out of the water bucket out there and those two had a blast pushing it around and chomping ice bits off of it! Haha. They even teamed up to try and each grab a side to carry it around. It was quite hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment