Monday, November 3, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I came in and let the ladies out for their morning potty break. Katie was home and joined them, along with Ruby outside. I had to scoot Ruby back inside when it was time for the girls to eat, since she was hovering, ready to steal their kibbles! Haha. The boys came out for awhile next. They quickly gobbled down their breakfast, then were running around the yard having fun. I let them wander around in the garage, while I was getting their water bottles hooked up. All the pups figured it out pretty quick! This afternoon I had Ruby come back out to go potty. Rusty joined us this time and once I let the girls out with us, he and I got a little fetch time in. The little brown girl was having fun on her own, prancing around with the tennis ball. When the boys came out, Rusty wanted to go in. Ruby still hung outside with us for awhile. When they thought it was fun to chase her around, she decided she was ready as well. Haha! The boys chased after their ball the remainder of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment