Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Oscar

Today Oscar met me at the door and began bouncing around. He ran to the door and waited for me. We made our way outside. It was much nicer out today, so we spent the whole time out there! He laid in the grass for a little bit. I went and got his frisbee, then he popped right up. I threw it pretty far, so he sprinted across the yard to catch it! We chased around and had some fun. He tried to play tug with his frisbee, but I didn't want him to rip it. He was a good boy and gave it to me, when I could catch him. Haha! We went inside when it was time and he got his snack. His tootsies were a little dirty, but he was a good boy and stood there while I wiped them off. He started going through his tricks when we were done, ready foe his treat. I gave him a blueberry cookie first, but he wanted to save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment