Monday, November 17, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar met me at the door, then raced to the living room. He was bouncing around excitedly as I said hi. We made our way outside for his potty break. He wandered around for a minute, then grabbed his frisbee. He grrr-ed at me, wanting to play! I tossed his frisbee for him a few times. He wanted me to play chase too, but I didn't want him to get all muddy before his date! :) After a little bit we went inside to warm up. Sure was chilly out today! We played tug with one of his toys for awhile. I noticed there was a book on the floor in the office. Looks like Oscar was doing a little light reading today, and he was not impressed with that one. Haha. I picked it up and put the box of other books up higher, so he didn't check any more out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment