Saturday, November 1, 2014

Katie & Sage

Today the girls began bouncing around in their beds when they saw me coming. I put the mail away quick, then let Katie romp around for awhile. While she was busy exploring, I cleaned out her side and got her some fresh water. She kept coming to visit me and would nudge my hand with her nose, to pet her. We got her eye cleaned up, then she was busy rolling around in the grass. She got to eat when it was Sage 's turn to play. Sage zoomed out of her kennel and raced around the yard. She was checking out what was under the shed, while I cleaned her side. She must not have found anything, and got bored with that pretty quick. She and I got a little game of fetch in today as well. She had fun rolling around in the grass after that, until it was time for her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment