Monday, October 27, 2014

Winston

This afternoon I spotted Winston's cute new harness! I got him hooked up and we went on our way. It was beautiful outside today, so we walked around for most of our time. Winston was being a silly boy this afternoon. He pottied twice, so we had to go get a baggie to pick up. Both times I tried heading that way, Winston pulled in the opposite direction. "No, I want to go walk over here! We already went that way!" Haha. We saw a bulldog outside today on our walk. Winston had to sound big and tough, so he let out a "grrr". Eventually, they left and we continued on. A huge grasshopper jumped on me while we were walking! I flicked it off, then Winston was busy checking it out in the grass. He was curious about the bouncy bug. Haha. When we got back home, we had a little play time. Since the guys were working just outside, he kept stopping to listen to the weird sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment