Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let the ladies out first to do their business. While they were pottying, I got breakfast ready for everyone. I fed the girls and they both cleaned up their bowls. They ran around for a little while after they finished. The brown girl spotted the 5 big critters out in the pasture and had to go bark at them! Haha. White girl saw that and had to join in. When it was time, I got them inside and let the boys out for their turn. They got their breakfast and Ranger got his medicine. They kept swapping bowls between bites again. Must think the other dog's food tastes better! Haha. I grabbed the green ball outside and threw that for them. They had a blast chasing each other around trying to play keep away. When Charlie had it, he would try to include me and run by, just out of my reach. This afternoon I let Rusty and Ruby out. I made sure Ruby went potty, then brought the girls out as well. Everyone roamed around and explored for awhile. When it was time for the boys to come out, Rusty was ready to head in. Ruby stayed out for a little bit, but then she changed her mind. Ranger and Charlie had fun chasing around with their ball again. So silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment