Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I came and got breakfast for the pups. I let the boys out to run around for awhile. They both played musical bowls and kept switching between bites. Once they finished, they were running around all over. Charlie was naughty and kept hopping down to crawl under the fence. He wouldn't listen when I tried to get his attention away from that, but would come right back to me once he was out. Little stinker! I went in and visited with the ladies a little while after the boys were back in their beds. This afternoon I let Rusty and Ruby out. I made sure she did her business. After that, I made some adjustments to the patio, so my naughty little boy couldn't sneak out. I let those two out to join the others. They ran around and had fun. Rusty kept coming over for heiny scratches. Charlie started to pick on Ruby a little, and she seemed stressed out about it. I put her and Rusty back in awhile. I tossed a ball around for the boys and they had an absolute blast chasing around with that! Later on, I went in to see Rusty and Ruby for a little bit. Ruby was happy to get some belly scratches, while Rusty lounged in his chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment