Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let the pups outside for their potty break. Ruby raced in and was dancing around for her breakfast. Rusty waited at his dish as well. While they were busy, I went to feed Salem and the turtles. They had eaten all their food again for me. As I was busy filling water bowls and the pups had gone back out, I saw Salem out of the corner of my eye. She had wandered down the hall to see what I was up to. I went to go pet her, but she ran down the hall to hide. Outside, Rusty was ready for his fetch game. We got a nice long game in. Ruby was hanging out on the patio with us. It was a gorgeous day out! This afternoon I let Ruby out and Rusty came wandering into the kitchen from the front room. Ruby was being stubborn about going potty for me this time! She kept making a break for the house. I'd call her back and she'd come a little ways, after more calls a little further. It took quite awhile, then she finally went potty. Silly girl! Meanwhile, Rusty kept bringing me his red ball to throw for him. This evening, the pups met me at the gate. Ruby was doing her silly bouncing all over. She makes me laugh. We went in and they got their supper. After they finished, we went back out and I fed the other kiddos. They were, of course, all waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment