Monday, October 13, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let Ruby out, then the pups went out for a quick potty break. They both were excited to have their breakfast this morning. While they ate, I checked on everyone else. Afterwards, we went outside for awhile. Ruby raced around, then did some exploring. Rusty and I got a nice game of fetch in. This afternoon, I let Ruby out again, then we went outside. It was raining again, so she wasn't too happy about that. I went out with her and she kept trying to run back in on me. When I'd tell her no, she needs to go potty, she would run a wide circle and head back over by me. Rusty wasn't having any of this rain either! He peed quick, then went inside. Finally, Ruby finished her business, then she raced in as well. The pups and I sat in the front room awhile. They messed around for a bit, then settled to work on their bones. This evening, I got the big kids outside fed right away. By then, Rusty and Ruby were outside waiting for me as well. They got their dinners. Ruby tried to make an attempt to get Rusty's food. Sneaky lady! But, I caught her. We went outside when they were done, then Rusty and I got another long game of fetch in. Ruby was hanging out inside after awhile. When it was time, I got her tucked in her bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment