Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I walked into the kitchen and Oreo followed along from somewhere. I came by a little earlier today, but he was telling me that he sure didn't mind eating early. Haha! I still made him wait until the end of my visit though. I scooped their box, then went to sit in the living room. Oreo came running to join me. He plopped down next to me and purred away as he got his pets. He loved up all his chin scratches and stretch out on the floor. Oreo laid by me most of the time today. I headed upstairs to see what Stuffy was up to. He was just chillin' on the ottoman up there. I sat with him and gave him some pets too. Oreo came up by us after a little while. Soon, it was time to eat and I got Oreo his food to snack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment