Friday, October 24, 2014

Murdy & Charlie

Today the boys both came to see me at the door. Charlie kept meowing at me. He hopped up on the counter and pawed at me, while I got their packet down from the cupboard. The kitties came along and waited for me to get them more food. They both worked on crunching away, while I scooped their box and got them fresh water. I got their toys out and headed to the living room next. Charlie came and hopped on my shoulders for a bit. Murdy sat nearby and watched. He then went to sit by the front door and checked out my shoes. Charlie played with the feather toy for a few minutes, but then he went to go sit by Murdy and look out the window. Charlie returned after a little while and stalked his toy, pouncing on it and then rolled around being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment