Friday, September 5, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow came strolling in the kitchen to see me. He followed me all over this morning. We went to the pantry to get out his treats, then he sat and waited for me to scoop his box. When we got to our spot, he climbed in my lap for awhile. He put his front paws on my shoulders and nuzzled his face on my chin. Such a sweetie. After a little bit, he went to snack. When he returned, he hopped up behind my head and sat on my shoulder, then groomed a bit. This evening I had Shadow's food ready before he got into the kitchen to see me. He brushed up against my leg to let me know he was there. I gave him a few pets, then he went to eat while I took care of the other things. I went and sat in the living room and he came to sit in my lap. He sat there almost the whole time tonight! Shadow just purred away while I pet him. When he had his fill of pets, he was ready to play! He rolled around on the floor and swatted at his feather toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment