Thursday, September 4, 2014

Shadow

This morning I came in to see little Shadow. He met me in the kitchen and was ready to eat. He worked on that, while I took care of the other things. He was climbing all over me this morning! He crawled in my lap and sat there for a bit, then crawled up to my chest, so I picked him up and held him. He kept his head nestled next to mine and just purred away. Next, he climbed up to the couch and sat his front end on my shoulder awhile. After a little while he was ready to play and he got all into it! He chased his cat string toy, then he started rolling his green ball on his own. This evening Shadow was right at the door waiting for me. He chowed down on his food for a bit, then came to visit me. He was very snuggly again this evening. He crawled right in my lap and sat there, enjoying his pets and purring away. He even closed his eyes for awhile. Ahhh! Shadow took a break to go eat again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment