Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow was right at the door to greet me. I got his breakfast and snacks for him, and he went to work right away. He did throw up a little by his dishes this morning. This food had a lot more gravy in it, so he probably just licked that up too quick. He met me in the living room when he was done for some attention. He laid on the floor next to me and got pet a little while. I moved to sit next to the couch and he hopped up there. He came behind me and sat on my shoulder to snuggle with me. So cute. When I was leaving this morning,  Shadow raced into the laundry room before I could close the door. Sneaky little man! I walked back to the kitchen so he'd follow me and tried again, before he could sneak in again. Haha. This evening, Shadow must have been napping. He took a little bit before he came to the kitchen to see me. He waited for me to get his dinner, and started to work on that while I checked his box. When I got back, he wandered over to sit by me. He was busy grooming for a little bit, then he played with his feather toy. Next, he wanted to sit on my shoulder again and snuggle for awhile. He was silly and raced into the laundry room ahead of me tonight, since he knew that's where I was headed. Such a smart kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment