Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Shadow

This morning after I got inside, we heard a crack of thunder, and it began pouring outside. Shadow joined me in the kitchen and helped me get his breakfast ready. He followed me to the bedroom next, and sat on the counter to wait for me. My little buddy came wandering along to our spot next. He was being very lovey this morning! I picked him up and snuggled him for awhile, and he just purred. He went to get a bite to eat after that, but came back to lay next to me. This evening I opened the door and Shadow was right there waiting already! We picked out a new food for him, which he liked again. So far so good! He joined me in the living room for some attention after he worked on that for a bit. He walked a few circles around me, then laid down and rolled around. He played with his toys a little bit. He was all over the place tonight. He sat on the back of the couch for a little while, then later went to check out his scratching post.

No comments:

Post a Comment