Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was gabbing away when I got in. She kept me company in the kitchen while I got her food ready. Sadi was sitting in the food room, ready for her breakfast. She went right to work on eating with her sister, while I took care of their other things. When she took a break, I stole her for her medicine. She had food and goobers to clean up too. Her nose sounded good after I got all that off. Silly girl. The ladies and I went to our spot for a little while. Sadi kept trying to cruise around while I brushed her. Both girls enjoyed some pets. Sadi was even rubbing her face on me as she purred away. I tucked her in bed when we finished, but she started wandering around again. I put her back in the food room and she was ready to eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment