Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came into the kitchen to say hi as I was coming in. She wandered around by me while I got their breakfast ready. Stormy trotted along behind me to take the food to their spot. Sadi was up and sitting in there already. I got her nose cleaned up and gave her morning medicine. I let the girls eat while I worked on the floors. Stormy was following me around all over. She would sit nearby and groom. When I finished up, I got Sadi and sat her in her bed for a brushing session. Stormy wandered in by us and was looking out the window. This evening Sadi was curled up on the floor by the food bowls. I woke her up and got her evening meds and cleaned up her poor stuffy little nose. I tucked her in her bed when we were done. As I was leaving, Stormy meowed goodbye from under the dining table.

No comments:

Post a Comment