Monday, September 8, 2014

Katie & Sage

Today the girls were nice and cool in their houses with their misters going. I let Katie out right away. She came over and sat by me, as if to ask my permission. I told her to go ahead and play! She's such a good girl. She ran around and checked things out all over the yard. I got her side cleaned and got her some fresh water. Sage was getting antsy for her turn! Katie got awhile to wander around, then she got her eye cleaned and dinner served. Sage raced out of her side as soon as the door opened. She ran a couple laps around the yard, then returned for her kong. She sat in there with me while I cleaned, making sure I didn't go anywhere without playing with her first! Haha. We got a nice game of fetch in, then she went and stood right in her water bucket to cool her tootsies off.

No comments:

Post a Comment