Friday, September 12, 2014

Katie & Sage

Today it was cold and raining when I came to see the girls. They were both snuggled in their houses. Sage popped out right away and started bouncing around with her kong, ready to play. Katie got to go out and explore, while I cleaned up her side. She found a worm on the patio that she was curious about. Haha! She went back in after I cleaned her up to get her dinner. Sage came racing out and was busy checking under the shed again, while I cleaned her side. When I finished, I looked up as I stepped out and saw she was crunching on something... She had helped herself to a green tomato!! She had a blast with it. She kept tossing it up in the air to herself and chasing it around, then she'd crunch on it some more. I tried to get her to play fetch with her kong instead, but of course, that wasn't nearly as fun! Haha. When she kept trying to go get another one, I put her back in her bed and fed her her dinner. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment