Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Honker

Today I got in before the pups heard me. They came racing inside and were barking hello at me. I got them their food to work on, while I went to go see Bobo and Honker. I checked their bed to see if anyone was sleeping in there, but I didn't see anyone. I lifted up the blankets a couple times. I found Bobo in the bathtub, lounging in his tunnel. He crawled partly out to see me. "Can I help you?" Haha. I still didn't know where Honker was, but then he crawled out from their bed. He must have been snoozing under the pillow! The boys came and sniffed at me, while I cleaned their boxes and refilled their food. I held them for a bit. Bobo was a squirmy little guy today! I got them a couple treats to work on next. Bobo made me laugh. He snagged one up and ran up and into the tub to hide and eat his treat. Haha! I went and visited the pups for a little bit as well, and got them their treats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment