Monday, August 4, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got Cole up, then we went to get the other two. I let them all outside to play for awhile. The grass wasn't nearly as wet as it had been. I still wiped down their paws when it was time to go in. Everyone got their breakfast. The girls both finished up for me, then they had a couple more minutes to play. This afternoon, I had to call for Cole a few times before he came out to see me. He must have been napping. He did a big stretch in the hall, then wandered over. They all went out back to play. Sadie visited with the backyard neighbor's chihuahua at the fence. Zoie and Cole kind of hung out in the shaded area on the patio for most of the time. It was pretty hot out this afternoon, so eventually they wanted to go in to cool down. Cole got his medicine after we went inside. This evening, Cole met me at the door. He joined the other two and they all ran outside. It was still hot out this evening, so they did a lot of lounging around. Sadie wandered over and slathered me with kisses, while Cole was busy pawing at me for more pets. Zoie was sitting by the fountain, patrolling the yard. Anytime she'd see any people in the neighborhood, she'd let me know! When it was time to start heading in, Zoie was busy trying to figure out how to get both her frisbee and her bone in her mouth to carry them in. That was pretty entertaining to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment