Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came running down the hall, meowing loudly when she heard me! I went out to water the plants, and she was waiting for me to return. She wandered back and forth between the dining room and kitchen, while I got their breakfast together. Sadi was sitting in the middle of the food room. Stormy went to work on eating, while Sadi got her meds. Sadi's nose was a bit crusty this morning, so she was whistling! Haha poor girlie. I got her all cleaned up and she sounded much better. She sat and ate for quite awhile afterwards. When she was done, we went to our spot for a little pamper time. Stormy was laying in the living room in a sunny spot. She gave me a loud meow when I walked into the room. She wanted her lovey time too! This evening I saw Stormy was out on the patio, snoozing on her chair. It sure was a nice night for it! Sadi was sleeping on the floor of the food room. She got her meds and is cleaned up her nose, then snuggled her into her comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment