Monday, August 11, 2014

Riley & Hunter

This morning it took a minute, but then both pups came running down the hall to meet me. We went outside right away. Hunter was already barking at me to play. We got his fetch time in, then we went inside to get their breakfast ready. I got them to nibble a little bit, but that was about it for this morning. Since it was nice out, we went back outside for awhile. Hunter, of course, wanted more play time, but I told him that was it for now! He eventually wandered off and they both explored a little. I dried them off again before it was time to go in. This evening, Hunter was at the window, announcing my arrival. I got inside and they both were wagging tails and circling me. I saw that they had polished off their bowls from their breakfast. I let them outside for a little while, as I switched lights and did my things. I joined them when I was done, so Hunter could get his fetch time in. It was hot out with the sun shining over the patio! We went in for them to cool off a little and to try and eat dinner. They were not interested again, so maybe they'll eat after I leave. We spent a little longer outside before it was time to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment