Saturday, August 2, 2014

Chelsea & Bo

Today I spotted Chelsea right away as I walked in. She meowed at me and came over. Bo walked by and went right for the kitchen to wait for me! They were sure ready for their yums. I refilled their dishes, then got them their wet food. They both licked their plates pretty much clean. Chelsea went to go roll around in the living room while I cleaned up quick. Bo was just lounging by the fireplace. I sat on the floor by them for awhile and they both enjoyed some attention. Chelsea, of course, was being a little bit of an attention hog! I brushed her for awhile and she loved that! Bo hung out nearby for most of the time, then later he wandered over to the scratching post. Chelsea was busy just rolling around and curling up into a little ball, purring away!

No comments:

Post a Comment